RIGHT click the "Start" button.
- Select "Control Panel".
At the top right of the control panel, locate the search box and type "printers" (a). Then, select the "View Devices and Printers" link that appears in the search results (b).
- Click "Add a Printer" near the top of the window.
- When the "Add Printer" box appears, select "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- On the next page, select "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature"
- In the search results, find your appropriate printer and double click on it. You can sort in alphabetical order by clicking on the "Name" column where the arrow is pointing.
- You may see a box come up that asks "Do you trust this Printer?" Select "Install Driver"
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a message that you've successfully installed the printer. Click "Next"
- You will be prompted to set the printer as default and to print a test page (both optional). Select "Finish"
- The printer should now appear in the "Devices and Printers" section as well as from any print dialogue box that opens inside any program.
Modified on: Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 5:37 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.